We’ve built a dedicated, comprehensive diagnostic device, taking full advantage of state-of-the-art hardware and software while prioritizing speed, accuracy, usability and overall ergonomics.
Examples of types of tests that can be performed:
- Ocular motor dysfunction / visual axis alignment
- Saccades and predictive saccades
- Smooth pursuit / range of motion
- VOR (visual oculomotor reflex)
- Evaluation of pupillary responses
- Comfort-discomfort level, bothering threshold, increased sensitivity
- Amplitude of accommodation / reading capabilities
- Convergence insufficiency / excess
- OKN (optokinetic nystagmus) strip
- Visual midline shift
Contact us to learn more about the DeCon system.
CAUTION: Investigational device. Limited by Federal (or United States) law to investigational use.